Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions_wordpress.class.php on line 240 Spouse Visa | UK Partner Visa
Call us now (+44) 01793 836 010

Spouse / Partner Visa

“To enable the spouse/partner of a settled person to stay in the UK”.

Whether applying within the UK (switching ) or overseas, we manage your application from start to finish.

We understand the importance of this application, working closely with you to ensure this is filed correctly. 

Spouse / partner visas in more detail

You must show you have met your partner (a British citizen or ‘settled’ person), and intend to live together permanently. Unmarried partners must provide evidence of cohabitation for at least two years.

You may be required to take a recognised English test, unless an exemption applies. 

The £18,600 financial requirement can be met in several ways. The evidence will vary based on your income type i.e salaried and/or non-salaried employment, self-employment, cash savings or pension.

Not all sources can be combined and exclusions may apply – we advise based on your personal circumstances.

Extension applications

You can apply to extend your existing spouse / civil partner visa if you can prove that you continue to remain in a genuine and subsisting relationship. The financial and English requirements will still need to be met.

Indefinite Leave to Remain

It is possible to settle in the UK after 5 years continuous and lawful stay in this category. 

How to Get Started

Whether making an initial Spouse or Civil Partner visa application, extension/renewal or Indefinite Leave to Remain our experts can help. Call us on 01793 836 010 or complete our Enquiry form.


Under GDPR, we require your consent

14 + 13 =

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share this post with your friends!