Covid-19 - Update

During this difficult period Permits2work is still open for business to help you with your Immigration needs. Our caseworkers are working from home, fully supported by our legal clerks who are still in the office.

Please call us for any assistance and please stay safe.

Tier 2 – Skilled Worker Visa 

For businesses, sports clubs or organisations looking to employ skilled non-EEA workers who are already residing in UK or who are abroad, the Skilled Worker visa, is the visa to apply for.


Tier 2 – Skilled Worker visas in more detail

There are several different types of Tier 2 – Skilled Worker visas available, each granted against different criteria – but all requiring that you (the employer) hold a valid sponsorship licence and the individual is in possession of a clear job offer.

Here, you will find details of each Skilled Worker visa type, along with information on how we can help you bring about a successful application. If you’re not sure which category best applies to you, just give us a call on 01793 836010 and one of our team will be happy to advise on your Tier 2 – Skilled Worker visa.

Skilled Worker General Visa

Skilled Worker General visas enable you to sponsor skilled foreign workers in the UK, allowing them to take up employment within your business.

Skilled Worker Intra Company Transfers

Operate a multi-national business? The Skilled Worker Intra Company Transfer visa helps you transfer employees from your international offices to your UK branch.

Skilled Worker Sportsperson

The Skilled Worker Sportsperson visa allows international sportspeople to ply their profession with sports clubs in the UK. We count Premier League football clubs among our clients.

Minister of Religion Skilled Worker Visa

The Minister of Religion Skilled Worker visa enables ministers, preachers, missionaries and members of a religious order to work among their faith community in the UK.

Skilled Worker Shortage Occupations

Skilled Worker Shortage Occupation Visas enable your organisation to fill roles recognised by the Home Office as being in national short supply.