We help clients secure a fast decision on their UK visa application.
Whether applying from the UK or abroad, we’ll give you clear and detailed advice – and the peace of mind that comes from knowing your case is being handled by a legal specialist.
Urgent applications in more detail
The Home Office operates a number of priority and fast-track visa services from within the UK and overseas –
- Priority postal service – 10 working days
- Priority service – 5 working days
- Super priority service – 24 hours
You may be unable to fast-track your application if your case is complex or if any of the following applies to you:
- You have previously been refused a visa for the UK;
- You have previously been refused leave to enter the UK;
- You have previously been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK;
- You have overstayed a period of leave in the UK;
- You have been refused leave to remain in the UK by UK Visas and Immigration;
- You have any unspent criminal convictions in any country.
In all cases, we assess your personal circumstances. If eligible to make a fast-track visa application, we manage the case, guiding you throughout.
Urgent Applications Free Assessment
GET STARTED NOW
Whether you’re making an initial application or extension, our experts can help.