We help clients secure a fast decision on their UK visa application.
Whether applying from the UK or abroad, we’ll give you clear and detailed advice – and the peace of mind that comes from knowing your case is being handled by a legal specialist.
Urgent applications in more detail
The Home Office operates a number of priority and fast-track visa services from within the UK and overseas –
- Priority postal service – 10 working days
- Priority service – 5 working days
- Super priority service – 24 hours
You may be unable to fast-track your application if your case is complex or if any of the following applies to you:
- You have previously been refused a visa for the UK;
- You have previously been refused leave to enter the UK;
- You have previously been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK;
- You have overstayed a period of leave in the UK;
- You have been refused leave to remain in the UK by UK Visas and Immigration;
- You have any unspent criminal convictions in any country.
In all cases, we assess your personal circumstances. If eligible to make a fast-track visa application, we manage the case, guiding you throughout.
How to Get Started
Whether you’re making an initial application or extension, our experts can help. Call us on 01793 836 010 or complete our Enquiry form on the right.