Covid-19 - Update

During this difficult period Permits2work is still open for business to help you with your Immigration needs. Our caseworkers are working from home, fully supported by our legal clerks who are still in the office.

Please call us for any assistance and please stay safe.

New Application Forms For Further Leave to Remain (FLR)The Further Leave to Remain FLR(O) application form has been withdrawn and has been replaced with two new forms, FLR(HRO) and FLR(IR), with effect from 1st December 2016.

The FLR(HRO) form is a paper form to be used for applications for human rights claims, leave outside the rules and other routes not covered by other forms.

This form applies to the following categories:

  • Discretionary Leave (DL) where you have previously been granted a period of DL but have not previously been refused asylum or granted less than four years
  • Medical Grounds or ill health
  • Human rights claims (not to be used for claims on the grounds of family or private life, including on the basis of family dependencies between a parent and a child, or for protection (asylum) claims)
  • Leave outside the rules under the policy concessions in the “Leave outside the rules guidance”
  • Claim for leave outside the Immigration Rules because of compassionate and compelling circumstances
  • Other claims not covered by another form

The FLR(IR) form is a paper form to be used for applications for other routes under the Immigration Rules.

This form can be used for leave to remain applications for the following categories:

  • Visitors (except transit, Approved Destination Status & Permitted Paid Engagements visitors)
  • UK ancestry
  • Domestic worker in a private household
  • Domestic worker who is a victim of slavery or human trafficking
  • Parent of a Tier 4 (child) student
  • Dependant joiners who are applying separately from the main applicant – dependants of a person who has limited leave to enter or remain in the UK, not including dependants of a person with leave under the points based system or dependants of a person in the UK with leave on the basis of family or private life
  • Relevant Civilian Employee
  • Member of an Armed Force who is subject to immigration control (course F)
  • Dependant of a member of Armed Forces which are not HM Forces (dependants of a member of HM Forces should complete FLR(AF))
  • Locally engaged staff of a Diplomatic Mission
  • Representative of an overseas business
  • Retired person of independent means
  • Any other application for leave to remain that is within the Immigration Rules but is not covered by another form.

If you require assistance with your application please contact our office, 01793 836 010 or e-mail us: