Family and private life applications now online

The family and private life applications are now available online as an alternative to the paper forms.

Family Visa ApplicationsYou can use the form if you are looking to apply to remain in the UK as the family member or partner (for example, spouse) of a:

  • British citizen
  • Person settled in the UK
  • Person who has refugee leave or humanitarian protection in the UK

You can also use the form to apply on the basis of private life in the UK.

You can add family members to the application, (also known as ‘dependants’) for example if you are applying as a partner with two children, you can all apply on the same application.

You cannot use this form to apply for settlement, also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain.’

You cannot use the online application if you are applying with a fee waiver. Fee waiver applicants must complete the paper form.

Permits2Work can help with your family applications. Please give us a call on 01793 836010 or email us at if you would like assistance with your immigration matter.