Covid-19 - Update

During this difficult period Permits2work is still open for business to help you with your Immigration needs. Our caseworkers are working from home, fully supported by our legal clerks who are still in the office.

Please call us for any assistance and please stay safe.

Tier 2 – Skilled worker visa

Intra Company Transfers (ICT)

“Transfer skilled overseas employees to a UK branch”.

We provide clear, detailed advice from the start on process and timescales for Skilled Worker Visa Transfers of staff from International offices to the UK. 

Call us on 01793 836010 or complete our Enquiry form for a Free Assessment.

Long Term Staff (5 years)

For specialist roles which cannot be filled by a UK recruit and a minimum salary of £41500. Minimum 12 months experience (unless paid £73,900 per annum). Maximum stay 5 years (unless paid £120k per annum).

Graduate Trainee (12 months)

For graduate training programmes. Minimum 3 months experience with overseas branch. Maximum stay 12 months.

Extension applications

Extension applications are issued for the maximum time allowed in that subcategory. 

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

Tier 2 ICT visas issued before 6 April 2011 can apply for ILR following a continuous five years stay in the UK in this category.

Skilled Worker Intra Company Transfers Free Assessment

Under GDPR, we require your consent


Our experts manage initial applications, extensions and provide consultancy services for Skilled Worker Intra Company Transfer applications.